Saturday 16 April 2011

Ahoy

This pirate set has been very popular in the main Stampin' Up! catalogue this year. It's on p41 as there are some other really good examples using it in there. (See the link to the right of this blog to view the catalogue online). My projects are often quite feminine, I think most crafters are as they seem easier to make, but that's why it's great when you get a masculine project in the 'swaps' that we do at team training. It shows examples of other's that have a totally different style to me. It's perfect for boy's birthday cards and also if you wanted to make themed papercrafts for a child's birthday party. Lots of Early Expresso grunging and some Riding Hood Red for the sentiments. There are three good pirate images in that set with a couple of senitments so it's good value and I've seen so many good examples made with it. I'm hoping to get making some more craft items myself very soon - I'm waiting for a good few hours I have to spare to get stuck in!

No comments: