Friday 15 April 2011

Need quick gift box ideas?

Girls love mini items. Fact. Mini anything and we are ooohhing and aaahhhing, aren't we?
I think those in the know at Stampin' Up! know that as some of my favourite items right now are the new Big Shot dies exclusive to SU - the mini milk carton and the mini pillow box! They are smaller than they look in the catalogue which makes them just look even cuter. They are on p6 of the mini catalogue - I also desperately want to order the mini scalloped envelope!


Stacked as a three they look lovely, I'm not sure what I would put in a stack of three though? Perhaps three different favourite chocolates for the recipient. Tied up with this lovely, delicate seam binding ribbon in Rose Red (p17), they look so pretty.


As a single box I think they would be great for giving items of jewellery or gift voucher cards, but anything really. They would also make great wedding favours or dinner party gifts, or baby shower treats too!

No comments: