Tuesday 26 April 2011

Easter celebrations

This Easter weekend was full of birthdays as it was late this year - and it went so fast! It was such glorious weather for a bank holiday wasn't it? We had three family birthdays (across two families) all on the same can you believe - so bank holiday Monday we enjoyed a birthday BBQ then a birthday roast dinner, haha!


It was my sister's birthday as well as my niece's, and a friend had kindly ordered a Stampin' Up! gift voucher for my sister - which I know she is going to love spending! I made a lovely envelope out of pink card and then stamped all over it and tied it with some satin ribbon to finish.

I'm sorry but you are just going to have to view the inside of the envelope at a strange angle - for some reason blogger likes to turn my photos for no real reason at all and I cannot work out how to get them to change! Even if I copy the photo four times and rotate one so that I have one at each angle, and upload all four, blogger still changes it to sideways! Anyone know the answer to that one? As I'd love to know!


Anyway my sister gets to spend this voucher on lovely Stampin' Up! goodies - would you like to receive one of these vouchers for your birthday or any other special occasion? Then point your relatives this way and I can surely help you out! I can create vouchers for any amount (hint, hint!) so ask them to simply email me to make contact, or they can buy the pre-paid amounts on the Paypal buttons on the right column of my blog here. I also sell gift vouchers for my craft classes too - keep these in mind when you are next stuck for what to buy your mum, sister or friend!


I'll be back soon with lots of birthday cards I've been making too! Some other great news is that I have been asked by Rainham Library to start teaching some of my craft classes there now - wahoo! It's very exciting and it will be open to everyone so for those of you who already attend my classes and want an extra fix - keep checking back for more information. I hope you all had a wonderful Easter break.


x

No comments: