Monday 4 April 2011

Fun Flowers Die Bookmark - Big Shot

So, now the mini catalogue has been launched, it's time to show you what you can make with it! At my recent Stampin' Up! training we all shared our swaps so I'll be starting with those - as most of them were made using items from the new mini! This one was a lovely bookmark made by Natalie O'Shea - isn't it pretty? And so simple but effective! It is made by using the Fun Flowers shape die, running that through the Big Shot machine with some Perfect Plum card. The edges have then been inked with an inkpad. The final touches are the strip of ribbon which makes it into a bookmark, and the lovely pink button and twine to centre it off. I can imagine making these in a rainbow of colours - lovely little gift ideas! I'll be back soon with more ideas. Don't forget my 10% off all Stampin' Up! products offer lasts until midnight 7th April.

No comments: