Wednesday 13 April 2011

Vintage beauty!

This is one of my favourite cards that was shared at our recent team training for Stampin' Up!. It's a lovely combination of the new Springtime Vintage collection on p16 of the mini catalogue. I will be doing a 'class at home' kit using these materials soon so keep your eyes peeled if you live too far away to come to one of my classes but would love to make these projects. This was another from a team mate but my designs will be different. The pretty stamps are using the 'Just Believe' set on p57 - we were given this set for free when I attended the Stampin' Up convention last year - as demonstrators we were just as excited as our customers when we get free things! It's such a big set there is so much variety that you can do with just one stamp set, and floral designs are always suitable for almost every occasion too which is another reason I love it. The Springtime Vintage patterned paper has been used as well as the Rose Red seam binding ribbon, the Scallop Trim border punch and I think it is Garden Green and Rose Red inks for the stamping. I'd love to make about ten of these and stamp a different sentiment on each, ready for any occasion that pops up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stunning card Jenny. x