Tuesday 26 April 2011

Quick make - teenager card

What do you do when you need a quick card? ask your sister to make one! So here I made a card for my niece who was moving into her teenage years. She likes bold colours so we went for Rich Razzleberry card teamed with Pumpkin Pie orange card and Old Olive green satin ribbon. I love these satin ribbons!

I used the eyelet border trim punch along some Whisper White cardstock as the holes show up perfectly when contrasted against a darker background. I then stamped using the fabulous Schoolbook Serif Alphabet stamps - have you tried these? I love simple, smooth round fonts and I've seen these used perfectly on so many designs, they really are a worthwhile investment as once you have the set, you can customise practically any card.

Did you enjoy the Royal Wedding? I've seen lots of royal crafts too, I didn't make any myself (what would I do with them afterwards?) but there's lots of great ideas out there!

No comments: