Thursday 21 July 2011

Father's Day card

So - a tad late in posting this inspiration but - a Father's Day card that needed to be quick - as always!

But all of the cards I make can easily be made for any other theme, occasion or with another colour scheme and I have a feeling I'll be doing similar very soon! I've used the new Square Lattice embossing folder in the Big Shot machine to 'crinkle' the background blue Stampin Up card - I love this one for male cards, and the spotty embossing die for female cards. I've then used some of the natural twine around it - again this is a must have for your cards for men!

The sticker was an old one that I had from a long time ago. There's so many wonderful products in the mini catalogue that I haven't managed to use properly yet - it's criminal! I challenge you to make this card for another occasion and then send me a link - just substitute the sticker for another or a stamped image.

No comments: