Saturday 23 July 2011

More rocky road for birthdays

I haven't made another wonderful batch of this rocky road - this is in fact some that I packaged up and gave away some time ago, I just haven't shared it with you yet. I shared the rocky road packaged up in a similar way which said 'So happy for you' which was for my friend who is pregnant, this time I made this for my friend's birthday.



As before, I cut the rocky road into small pieces and put them into a small cellophane bag (I actually used the bags I put my cards in to sell!). I then cut and folded over a piece of Whisper White stampin up card ready for the topper. I stamped the sentiment (stampin up stamp) in purple (this is an old retired stampin up colour - sorry!) and then the birthday candle stamp - also from Stampin' Up in the pink (another retired colour!). Such simple gifts I can't wait to make these for Christmas!



Apparently my friend's husband claimed this was some of the best chocolate he's ever tasted!

No comments: