Friday 15 July 2011

Wedding Dress Shopping

One of the most exciting things about planning a wedding has to be (for the bride) choosing a wedding dress! I had plenty of time to plan mine so I could take my time, and as my friend is getting married the same kind of time next year, we both went to visit this lovely little shop in Danbury - The Bespoke Wardrobe. (These pictures are theirs)

I tried lots of different styles on and found a dress that I loved there!

It's a really pretty boutique with lovely decor - I know all of you crafty friends are going to love the birdcage on the table - isn't it funny how the trends we see in crafts are extended right across fashion, decor and almost everywhere else?

My friend actually had birdcages as the centrepiece for her wedding a couple of years ago and they are still very trendy.



Such a pretty shop!

No comments: