Friday 28 May 2010

I don't really know what is going on with the weather at the moment, I keep flitting between my summer and winter clothes! On a good note, I have finished the wedding invitations that I'm making now (only 45, not too many) - I just need to print and stick in the inserts then they are ready to go to the bride to be.


This is another card requested, a Ruby Wedding Anniversary card for a husband, so again I kept it simple with a Big Shot die-cut felt heart and a Stampin' Up sentiment. You can see the organza ribbon is a running theme with me at the moment!

Another very simple Diamond Wedding Anniversary card, with the same die-cut heart, an SU stamp sentiment layered onto a Stampin' Up oval and scalloped oval punched shape. Hopefully I'll be back with more once I've ticked some things off my to-do list!

No comments: